I Tried To Be A Good Girl But Then The Bonfire Was Lit Beer Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This "I Tried To Be A Good Girl But Then The Bonfire Was Lit Beer" t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Looking humorous outfit to wear to your next outdoor activity? If yes this cool novelty graphic drawing design "I Tried To Be A Good Girl But Then The Bonfire Was Lit Beer" is perfect for you or to all camping, hiking, and drinking beer lovers you know. This witty art makes a great humor gift or fun present idea to your beer drinker, nature lover, camper, hiker, backpackers, or anyone in your family or friends loves to camp, hike, campfire, drink beer, alcohol, or any outdoor activities. DressedForDuty wanted to show off the finest custom made tee graphic art designs for a different subject, matter, and context wherein customer's expectations will always be exceeded.