2000 Years Ago Jesus Ended The Debate Of Which Lives Matter Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This "2000 Years Ago Jesus Ended The Debate Of Which Lives Matter" t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
A great awesome gift idea to all Religious Christians, Christ Followers, God Believers, Pastors, Worship Leaders, or Missionaries in your family or friends who love to Worship, Pray, and reading Bible Verse. This cool graphic art quote drawing design "2000 Years Ago Jesus Ended The Debate Of Which Lives Matter He Died For All" makes a perfect outfit to wear while Praying, Worshiping, Praising, and to show love for Jesus Christ and God. Dressed4Duty wanted to show off the finest custom made graphic art designs for a different subject, matter, and context wherein customer's expectations will always be exceeded.